Friday, October 11, 2013

#hacked

If it wasn't obvious to y'all, my first blog entry was not really mine. First off, would I ever call Hudson awesome? No. Second, it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too lame to extend the last letter of a word to get your point across, so I would never do such a thing. That's what exclamation points are for!!!!!!! Finally, although I enjoy hash-tagging (especially when people complain about it), I would never say "true story, bro." Everyone knows "bro" is lame, and the hip way to say it is "brah." Anyway, my blog was rudely hacked by an unnamed English teacher - isn't that a Class V felony worth 5-10 years of prison time? Oh well, I guess I'll have to teach HS English too. Don't you worry, don't you worry though because my blogs will no longer be hacked and will only contain the truth from now on. #fahsiscoolerthanhudsonandalexandercombined #alldayerryday #getonmylevel #happycolumbusday #peaceout

11 comments:

  1. I feel like Ms. Hudson is way cooler than you Mr. Fahs!!! #forreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Hudson is soooooooooo cooler than Mr. Fahs like true story bro #She'sHip

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ziggy+Hood+Super+Bowl+XLV+Ks59WJHeJSol.jpg I think you will like this Mr.Fahs. #Steelers #Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mr. Fahs IS cooler than my mother...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #mr.Fahs is waaaaay coooler and Don't bag on the packers ^

    ReplyDelete