Saturday, March 15, 2014

EZ with a sledgehammer in the library

Well, first off I am crying that this is my last blog of the 3rd quarter, I will miss my hard work and dedication to blogging this quarter. But I'm excited to keep up this dedication for the 4th quarter! So, the mystery of Ms. hudson and the missing purple pen...had to call my buddy Scooby in to help me solve this one. Before I tell you my story, didn't any of you read Hudson's directions that this is like Clue??? It should be a suspect, a weapon, and a room! #rookies #youngbloods Anyway, Scooby gave me a tip that most monsters try to disguise themselves as superheroes, and after a little investigation, I came across a video titled "Sharks on Steroids" (or something like that). After seeing Ethan's clear lack of superhero skills, it was obvious he is a villain. My only other suspect was Stone WishiwasKatnissshootingmybowand Darrow, but then I remembered he would never take anything, especially a basketball. I tracked this supervillain to the library where I found his surprise sidekick Cody Dontcallmeaginger Gray standing guard while Ethan was about to smash Hudson's pen with a sledgehammer. Knowing I only had seconds to act, I shot a net out of my net-launcher, curving it around Cody (just like on the movie Wanted on FX right meow), and capturing the evil villain Ethan. However, it was too late as he had already brought the sledgehammer down on the pen and destroying it forever. I guess Hudson will have to start using red pens like a real teacher. #getonmylevel Also, for his heinous crime, Ethan was sentenced to 2 years of hugging his dear brother Levi every night.

I'm Mr. Fahs, you stay classy English 2!

3 comments:

  1. At least you attempted to save it. Thanks, Fahs.
    #purplepensarethebest

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the worst punishment ever... and was that a dis on my acting skills? Cause that's not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that was my real middle name that would be pretty insane

    ReplyDelete