Monday, August 25, 2014

School is EZ but STONE cold awesome!

Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssup Juniors?!

I'm going to try to blog at y'all every week this year, instead of the like three times I did last year. That means you all better be read to get called out this year, not just Ethan, Stone, Trey, & Osborn. Anyway, to get to Ms. My Lungs Are Full Of Smog Hudson's blog prompt, I am ecstatic to get back to school, although I could have used a few more weeks to get ready for the school year (play golf). From the teacher's perspective here, my most challenging class has been the 8th graders who love to talk - think about it, there are Teagan, Harrison, Bryce, & Lacie who have such bad influences for older siblings (cough, miranda gwen ina marie, cough). Easiest class has been the 7th graders, but look at their amazing older sibling influences - Jaylyn, Makynlee, Ethan (Miranda I give Chelsea credit for Robert being an angel). Geez, Hudson asks a lot in these; I'm looking forward to ALL my classes and have the goal for my students to learn like 2, maybe 3 things this year. FINALLY, I'm looking forward to some Wildcat/Bobcat sports all year long! Good luck Gwen, Miranda, Emily, Jaylyn, Jordan (?), and any other volleyball players on Thursday night!

THE Wizard of Fahs
#peaceout
#stillhashtaggingthisyear
#stillfeelintwentytwo

P.S. Don't challenge me to creative sentences in Hudson's vocab word things. You will lose. Ask stone, ethan, & trey. #kingoftreasurewords #canttouchthis

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how to lose #ImtherealMVP #stillindenial #mysentencesarewaybetterthanyours #andmyhashtags

    ReplyDelete
  2. #I'vealreadystartedthetreasurewordschallangeandIrefusetolose #longesthashtagever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a cough drop? You sure cough alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The new girls name is T- Swizzle. a.k.a Tator

    ReplyDelete