Friday, September 12, 2014

Teenage Myths from the childhood of the Wizard

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago (8 years ago), I was a youngblood teenager just like you all are now. Can you believe that? Of course, I knew it all (nothing has changed), and I was a perfect angel as a junior in high school....so the complete opposite of Miranda. Despite my exemplary (#bigwords) behavior, Mama and Papa Fahs seemed to think if they ever didn't know where I was for one second, I would probably be thrown in jail for something (insert Ray Rice reference here). We're talking like 7:00 curfews. Those old folks bought into the myth that as a teenager, it would be EZ for me to just go around shooting my bow and darrows. Seriously though, I wish Mythbusters would've come in and said, "Listen Mama & Papa Fahs, your kid is an angel. Just look at him." Too bad Noah isn't the same age as me because then they could've compared me, an angel, to a picture of Noah, a hooligan, and told those old fools not to believe all the myths. On the bright side, despite my gullible parents, I obviously turned out pretty awesome, and at least I never lost a one on one basketball game to one of my coaches, despite how EZ that is for other people to do. #howembarrassingwouldthatbe #youthinkmichaeleverlosttohiscoach

No comments:

Post a Comment