Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Gwen & Gollum 4evaaaaaa

Gwen and Gollum are destined to be together. I just knowwww it. Look at this picture of Gollum looking for his precious Gwen on Valentine's day. I'm going to shoot my Cupid bow an darrows at them until they find out how EZ it is to fall in love with each other, I swear of it. They've known each other since that day a couple years ago when Gwen stumbled into Gollum's cave and all the wizards, elves, and hobbits knew they were perfect for each other. I feel the awkward blushes of Gwen every time Gollum calls her "his precious." I took a survey of the whole school, and 60% of the time the student population said Gwen and Gollum were a perfect couple every time. I will sleep, eat a lot, and go buy an Xbox just to be like Gwen, & I'll STILL make them live happily ever after. Hopefully Miranda doesn't get in the way....I hear she has a thing for Gollum too!

4 comments:

  1. It's true relationship goals when Gollum calls Gwen "his precious" I just wish Soph and I were as cute a couple as them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly gollum is everybodies bae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly gollum is everybodies bae

    ReplyDelete