Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fields of Dreams

There are a lot of great toys & games out there....I mean who doesn't find it EZ to enjoy some target practice with your trusted bow an Darrow? And who didn't enjoy shooting cute, fluffy little bunny rabbits with their brand new BB gun? Oh wait, that last one was just Miranda? My bad. Anyway, I loved my good ole N64 (NFL Blitz may be the best sports video game ever), Hot Wheels cars, & Legos as much as the next kid, but my favorite "toy" growing up was simply a baseball and a glove. Just the other day, I tagged my best friend from high school in a post about how the best baseball fields are made up in your backyard & usually have ghost runners on second base. Whether it was just playing catch or an actual game, there wasn't much better as a kid than playing some baseball. My glove and I were even more inseparable than Gwen & her precious Gollum.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Your Childhood sounds amazing! Mine was pretty similar except it was with a basketball instead of a ball and glove. However, I still played my share of ghost runner baseball games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like my childhood except I had a football and not a ⚾

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my childhood except I had a football and not a ⚾

    ReplyDelete