Monday, September 26, 2016

Juniors (and some seniors) as Adults......Scary Right?!

Well, as I'm a teacher, I guess I have to imagine I can go forward in time to see what my students will be like as adults. Let's start with a few of the juniors. Obviously we have to start with Princess Rebman and Princess Cook. Princess Rebman is going to graduate from college, and, after putting a few years in as a librarian's assistant, she will become head librarian at Lowpoint Library. From there, she will start her own library with ALL the books in the world (that she stole), just so she can shush all the 7+ billion people in the world when they come into her library. All I know, is I will definitely NOT be friends with her, as she will probably constantly yell at me for being too obnoxious in her biblioteca. Next, Princess Cook....she will probably own DQ right out of high school, when she's 22. She'll have all kinds of crazy rules for her employees. They'll have to pledge allegiance to Princess Cook before every shift, name every blizzard after Kelsie, count how many M&M's go into each blizzard, and who knows what other crazy things. Moving on to Hunter Thierer...he'll still be the same old punk he is now, probably working at some punk place, with a bunch of punks, doing all kinds of punk things. Jessica Widner will probably grow up to be a pediatric nurse at Harvard or some huge hospital. She'll be rich and successful and famous and all, but she is going to be EXTREMELY mean to the kids at her hospital. By that time, the U.S. will probably have an annual Purge or Hunger Games or both, so she'll whip them into shape by throwing knives at them as part of their rehab and putting Purge masks on and scaring them as they wake up from surgery. Ok, so this is getting to be the longest blog ever, so I'll speed it up. Madison will become the first woman to play in the NBA and break all of Steph Curry's 3 point records in her rookie year. #treyz4dayz Kirsten will legally change her name to Kurrstenn Malleck, become a mad scientist that makes science videos for students like Bill Nye, and challenge Mr. Fahs at basketball every day and lose every time even when he's 150 years old. Now to the seniors. Ashli McMurtrey as an "adult" will get paid to nap for scientist Kirsten to study the brain while we're sleeping. Rylan Warnkes will spend his whole life trying to become Warnkes #1...he'll be a president, win more Olympic golds than Michael Phelps, and cure cancer, but sadly still be Warnkes #2. Garber will rob 30 dingers a year for the U.S. softball team. Finally, Jacob Hausmann will achieve his life's ambition of getting Jacob Hausmann Day recognized as a national holiday. #jakehausmannnight #February2017 #bethere #jakebedroppingdimes #andfortypoints

16 comments:

  1. This is not a lie. I will be better than Steph #treyzfordayz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Fahs i love kids! I wouldnt do that to them! i think you would though. JKJKJK haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Fahs i love kids! I wouldnt do that to them! i think you would though. JKJKJK haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably the most accurate assumsion of me in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol trust me everyone is going to be at jake night, who doesn't want to strike it rich jake will drop all the dimes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit bothering that you have a highschool diploma and still can't quite master spelling

      Delete
  7. I think some of this might be true.....not all of it though unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think some of this might be true.....not all of it though unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  9. even though we won't be friends when i'm an adult, if you come to my library i'll hook you up with all of the math and science books you could ever want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God none was said about me Vasquez #1. I'm sure Shania jr appreciates that you didn't write about my awesomeness. Because lord knows I'll always be better than him.. #Ew

    ReplyDelete
  11. seahorse would of course be a seahorse in the future. right now im just a baby seahorse but as my adult years im sure i would always be the best seahorse ever!! i will and always be eggkneeerrr #1

    ReplyDelete
  12. seahorse would of course be a seahorse in the future. right now im just a baby seahorse but as my adult years im sure i would always be the best seahorse ever!! i will and always be eggkneeerrr #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Disappointed to hear nothing about me. #nofuture

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha all of these comments are cracking me up. Sorry for anyone I offended with my accurate spelling #thetruthhurts or not mentioning you #youblogaboutmeiblogaboutyou #dontprocrastinateevan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha all of these comments are cracking me up. Sorry for anyone I offended with my accurate spelling #thetruthhurts or not mentioning you #youblogaboutmeiblogaboutyou #dontprocrastinateevan

    ReplyDelete